PRIMA healthcare is only valid in Metro Manila for the meantime.
Maxicare PRIMA Gold is a prepaid HMO program for individuals which offers unlimited Outpatient Consultations, and availment of laboratory and diagnostic procedures within Maxicare's network of Primary Care Centers (PCC) and MyHealth Clinics.
- Age Eligibility: For 60 years old and above
- One(1) year coverage from the date of voucher registration
- Unlimited outpatient consultations at any of the following:
- Maxicare Primary Care Centers (PCC)
- MyHealth Clinics - Internal Medicine (IM), Family Medicine (FM) and General Practitioner (GP)
- Unlimited outpatient laboratory and diagnostic procedure**at PCC–W City Center, BGC and MyHealth Clinics:
Example: Laboratories (CBC, Urinalysis, Lipid Studies, Glucose, etc.), X-ray Tests (Chest, Scoliotic etc.), Ultrasound (Breast, abdomen, etc.) and ECG.
**Only procedure/s advised and requested by a Maxicare Primary Care Physician will be covered.
- Pre-existing conditions are covered
- With Php 20,000 annual emergency room coverage at all Maxicare-affiliated hospitals nationwide
- Access to the 24/7 TeleConsult Service (0917.8190840 | 0998.8430754 | 02 582.1980)
- Purchase PRIMA from any of following the Sales Channels:
- Maxicare Online Store
- Maxicare Account Officers (Sales)
- Maxicare Tower (Head Office)
- Any of the Maxicare Primary Care Centers listed below except PCC - Lipa City
- Maxicare-affiliated Agents and Brokers
- Payment may be done at any of the following:
- Maxicare Tower (Head Office) | Cashier, 3rd floor Maxicare Tower, 203 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Any of our partner banks: Asia United Bank, BPI, BDO, Equicom Savings Bank, Maybank, Metrobank, PNB, RCBC, Security Bank, Unionbank
- Receive a printed or an electronic voucher
- If purchased from Maxicare Tower, you can immediately register the voucher or you may opt to have your first outpatient availment in any Maxicare Primary Care Center where frontliners can do the registration for you. Registration date marks Day 1 of membership.
- The Membership Card will be delivered to the nominated address two (2) weeks after registration.
- The PRIMA Silver and PRIMA Gold cards must be presented at all times, alongside one (1) valid government – issued ID (i.e. Driver’s License/Passport/Senior Citizen Card)
- Membership is valid up to one(1) year from the date of registration
- These cards are non-transferable once registered.
- Voucher must be registered within three (3) months from the date of release
- Payment slip from any of our partner banks is only valid for three (3) months from the date of payment
- No refund policy
MaxicarePrimary Care Centers and MyHealth Clinics:
|Outpatient Consultation||Outpatient Laboratory|
|PCC - W City Center, BGC||✔||✔|
|PCC - Cardinal Santos Medical Center||✔||×|
|PCC - Centuria||✔||×|
|PCC - Chinese General Hospital||✔||×|
|PCC - Makati Medical Center||✔||×|
|PCC - St. Luke’s Medical Center – Quezon City||✔||×|
|PCC – St. Luke’s Medical Center – BGC||✔||×|
|PCC - The Medical City||✔||×|
|PCC – Lipa City||✔||×|
|MyHealth Clinic - Alabang||✔||✔|
|MyHealth Clinic - Cebu Cybergate||✔||✔|
|MyHealth Clinic - Filomena||✔||✔|
|MyHealth Clinic - Robinsons Manila||✔||✔|
|MyHealth Clinic - Shangrila||✔||✔|
|MyHealth Clinic - SM North Edsa||✔||✔|