PRIMA healthcare is only valid in Metro Manila for the meantime
Maxicare PRIMA Silver is a prepaid HMO program for individuals which offers unlimited Outpatient Consultations, and availment of laboratory and diagnostic procedures within Maxicare's network of Primary Care Centers (PCC).
- Age Eligibility: For 0 up to 59 years old
- One(1) year coverage from date of registration
- Unlimited outpatient consultation at Maxicare Primary Care Centers (PCC)
- Unlimited outpatient laboratory and diagnostic procedure** at PCC – W City Center,BGC
Example: Laboratories (CBC, Urinalysis, Lipid Studies, Glucose, etc.), X-ray Tests (Chest, Scoliotic etc.), Ultrasound (Breast, abdomen, etc.) and ECG.
**Only procedure/s advised and requested by a Maxicare Primary Care Physician will be covered.
- Pre - existing conditions are covered
- Access to the 24/7 TeleConsult Service (0917.8190840 | 0998.8430754 | 02 582.1980)
- Purchase PRIMA from any of the following Sales Channels:
- Maxicare Online Store
- Maxicare Account Officers (Sales)
- Maxicare Tower (Head Office)
- Any of the Maxicare Primary Care Centers listed below except PCC - Lipa City
- Maxicare-affiliated Agents and Broker
- Payment may be done at any of the following:
- Maxicare Tower (Head Office) | Cashier, 3rd floor Maxicare Tower, 203 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Any of our partner banks: Asia United Bank, BPI, BDO, Equicom Savings Bank, Maybank, Metrobank, PNB, RCBC, Security Bank, Unionbank
- Receive a printed or an electronic voucher
- If purchased from Maxicare Tower, client can immediately register the voucher or client may opt to have his first outpatient availment in any Maxicare Primary Care Center where frontliner can do the registration for them. Registration date marks Day 1 of membership.
- The Membership Card will be delivered to the nominated address two (2) weeks after registration.
- The PRIMA Silver and PRIMA Gold cards must be presented at all times, alongside one (1) valid government – issued ID (i.e. Driver's License/Passport/Senior Citizen Card)
- Membership is valid up to one (1) year from the date of registration
- These cards are non-transferable, once registered.
- Voucher must be registered within three (3) months from the date of release.
- Payment slip from any of our partner bank is only valid for three (3) months from the date of payment.
- No refund policy
Maxicare Primary Care Centers:
|Outpatient Consultation||Outpatient Laboratory|
|PCC - W City Center, BGC||✔||✔|
|PCC - Cardinal Santos Medical Center||✔||×|
|PCC - Centuria||✔||×|
|PCC - Chinese General Hospital||✔||×|
|PCC - Makati Medical Center||✔||×|
|PCC - St. Luke’s Medical Center – Quezon City||✔||×|
|PCC – St. Luke’s Medical Center – BGC||✔||×|
|PCC - The Medical City||✔||×|
|PCC – Lipa City||✔||×|